Please see my other items for sale.
Transfer VHS-c Camcorder Tape’s to DVD.
Bring those old memories back to life…
(Christmas,Weddings,Holiday,Christening & Birthday Parties)
We all have that box full of old video and camcorder tapes that we wished we could watch again but don’t have the time to do anything about it. These tapes over time will deteriorate to the point where those memories could be lost forever. Why not protect those special times for years to come and have them transferred to a DVD or USB stick.
We will convert those old tapes to DVD format that can be played in a standard DVD player with your television.
If you require MP4 format so you can edit the footage yourself please make this clear in your comments. If we hear nothing then the footage will be converted to DVD player format.
**Mini DV Camcorder Tape’s**
Many more formats available including,
How does this work ?
1. Purchase this product and select the number of tapes you need converting and pay via Paypal. Please remember that the price is for a single tape to be transferred to DVD no matter how much footage is on the tape.
2. We will then send you our address to post your tapes to (Please send them recorded/tracked delivery and package them securely). Enclose in your package your full name and address you wish us to deliver to.
3. We will contact you once we have your tapes to let you know they arrived safely.
4. We will now convert your tapes to DVD. This process usually takes around 4 working days (We can rush a job through is there is a deadline) depending on the number of tapes sent.
5. We then post your new DVD or USB (if supplied by you) to you. Once you have confirmed you have the DVD and you are happy with it we will dispose of your original tape safely and securely. If you wish the tapes to returned we can do this and only charge the P&P cost to get them back to you.
We transfer what is on the tape onto the DVD, this price does not include any editing or manipulation. if the footage is bad quality on the tape then it will be bad quality on the DVD.
If the tape is broken or in bad condition then it is unlikely that we will be able to transfer the footage for you.
The DVD produced from this service results in a DVD suitable for watching on a DVD player and a television. It will also play on a PC which has DVD player software installed. The DVD footage is NOT designed for video editing purposed on a computer. If you want the footage so you can edit it yourself then please make this clear in the comments section when you order.
PLEASE NOT THAT UNCLAIMED TAPES/DVDS ARE DESTROYED AND DSISPOSED OF 14 DAYS FROM THE DISPATCH OF THE DVD.
Any questions please send us a message and we will get back to you ad soon as we can.